In this module we will cover the key concepts and ideas that you will need to understand before you can begin to create tests in Surpass. Taking this module will help you understand the different options that are available to you with regard to creating tests. Once you have finished this module, you'll be able to choose which of the methods is most suitable for you.
This course will provide you with everything you need to know in order to create a test, whether this is using the Test Wizard, or through the Test Creation screen. As well as providing an introduction to Test Creation, this course contains useful lessons such as how to download printable tests, and goes into detail about general and advanced test settings.
This module will help you to understand how you can easily create tests using the Test Wizard in the Item Authoring screen. Before taking this module, it is recommended that you view the lesson explaining the different methods of test creation in Surpass (simple and complex tests), which can be found in the 'Essentials' module.
This module will help you to understand how to create tests in the Test Creation screen, including how to control test delivery settings and options.
- Adding Content to a Test Form
- Tests: Advanced Settings – User Associations
- Tests: Advanced Settings – Miscellaneous Options
- Tests: Advanced Settings – Results Display Options
- Tests: Advanced Settings – P Value Ranges
- Tests: Advanced Settings – Test Interface Options
- Tests: Advanced Settings – Advanced Test Delivery Options
- Tests: Advanced Settings – Introduction
- Creating, Editing, and Cloning Tests
- Adding Comments to a Test Form
- Section Selectors
- Section Properties
- Packaging a Test Form
- Learning Outcome Boundaries
- Item Comments
- Search Parameters
- Tests: General Settings – Introduction
- Tests: General Settings – Test Details
- Tests: General Settings – Test Delivery
- Tests: General Settings – Test Availability
This module will help you understand how to create test forms in the Test Creation screen, including how to add content to your test form, and create fixed and dynamic sections.
This module covers the additional Test Creation functionalities and techniques that will allow you to tailor tests to your specifications. Be sure to complete the Test Creation Essentials, Using the Test Wizard, and Using the Test Creation Screens modules before viewing these lessons, as they presume a basic understanding of the system.